Arrowhead Bank’s online banking gives you the ability to manage your finances any time of the day or night at your convenience. Arrowhead Bank’s Internet banking product allows you to:
- View your account information
- View balances and detailed transaction history (up to 24 months of history).
- View images of checks that have cleared your account.
- View and print bank statements (up to 24 months prior).
- Produce a future view of pending and scheduled online transactions for the next 30 days.
- Keep a detailed register of your transactions.
- Pay your bills using the online service.
- Send payments to anyone in the United States - large businesses, such as your phone company, small businesses, or a friend - anyone you would normally pay by a paper check.
- Set up recurring, occasional, or one-time payments. You can schedule a payment to pay at a future date, or you can schedule a recurring payment - an auto or insurance payment for example - to be paid on the same day for the same amount every month.
- Receive bills electronically from leading merchants.
- Set up Personal Finance Manager and view all of your
financial information in one place
- Manage all of your financial accounts (checking, savings, loans, credit cards, investments) from your Arrowhead Bank online account
- Track spending & expenses, create budgets, manage debt, view reports
- Access PFM from your personal computer or on your mobile phone
- Download cleared transaction history into other money management applications.
- i.e., Quicken, Quickbooks
- Transfer money between accounts at Arrowhead Bank.
- View up to 24 months of transfer history.
- Add an external account to your online account list.
- Transfer money between your accounts at Arrowhead Bank and other financial institutions.
- Make online loan payments to your Arrowhead Bank loans.
- Opt into (or back out of) receiving paper statements in the mail.
- Set up Notify Me Alerts
- Email and/or text notifications of important account related, security related activities and messages
Send secure messages to the bank.
- Re-order personalized checks.
- Request stop payments and copies of account-related transactions.
Click here to learn more about our online banking.
Click here to enroll for online banking.