Online Bill Pay
Arrowhead Bank’s bill pay service combines all of the online banking features with the ability to send payments to anyone in the United States – large, nationwide business, small businesses in your town or even a friend or family member. Bill pay service allows you to pay anyone to whom you can write a check.
- Send one-time payments, occasional or recurring payments
- Choose from several recurring payment periods
- Recurring payments can either be a fixed amount (such as an auto payment) or variable (such as your electric bill)
- Receive electronic bills direct from certain billers (usually large, national vendors) to your online banking account
- Set up bill reminders so you won’t forget to pay those hard-to-remember billers
- Send expedited payments (fees may apply)
- Certain billers can be paid ‘Same Day’ or ‘Next Day’ when mistakes happen
- Review up to 24 months of bill payment history
- Send money to someone using only their mobile phone number or email address (fees may apply)
- Repay someone or send a money for a gift or special occasion with person to person payments
- Include an electronic card or note of thanks for no additional charge
Click here to learn more about how our bill pay service works.
Click here to enroll for online banking.
If you already have online banking, just log into your online account and send us a request to add bill pay. It usually takes less than 2 business days to initiate the service while we verify your account.