Arrowhead Bank’s bill pay service combines all of the online banking features with the ability to send payments to anyone in the United States – large, nationwide business, small businesses in your town or even a friend or family member. Bill pay service allows you to pay anyone to whom you can write a check.
- Send one-time payments, occasional or recurring payments
- Choose from several recurring payment periods
- Recurring payments can either be a fixed amount (such as an auto payment) or variable (such as your electric bill)
- Receive electronic bills direct from certain billers (usually large, national vendors) to your online banking account
- Set up bill reminders so you won’t forget to pay those hard-to-remember billers
- Send expedited payments (fees may apply)
- Certain billers can be paid ‘Same Day’ or ‘Next Day’ when mistakes happen
- Review up to 24 months of bill payment history
- Send money to someone using only their mobile phone number or email address (fees may apply)
- Repay someone or send a money for a gift or special occasion with person to person payments
- Include an electronic card or note of thanks for no additional charge
If you already have online banking, just log into your online account and send us a request to add bill pay. It usually takes less than 2 business days to initiate the service while we verify your account.